Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

it's...gone...

it's just not easy to face the fact that i have lost my first pregnancy..

i am really sad..so it's gonna short i guess... :(

it was almost 2 month-old. my bleeding has not stop for about 3 weeks..still have to go to work even i am on  mc..as usual..nobody to take over classes..management hasn't decided who to replace...bla bla  bla..in the end, i know i am going to lose my baby if i don't act fast and i decided to resigned. full stop. i have informed the management about my decision, but big boss called and asked me to be patient as he will try to sort things out..bla bla bla.

my bleeding continues as days go by, hours and hours of classes and walking up and down the four storey building. and yes, the doctor finally confirmed that i have to agree to 'wash' it out.

wed        10/10: admitted
thursday  11/10: induced, went into OT, done.
friday      12/10: discharged.
currently: confinement 40 days. doctor advised to have 3 months regular period cycle and we can try for another pregnancy.

now, i am on mc for 2 weeks and desperately looking for a new job.

haihh...it's just not easy guys..not that easy...let's pray for a better future..insyaAllah..amin..


note:
i love my husband for endless reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment